23 + Best Dale Carnegie Quotes
Hello guys welcome to our blog with brand new post today we are going to post about dale Carnegie - top 10 quotes 'dale Carnegie books , dale Carnegie quotes most of the important things , dale Carnegie quotes on happiness , dale Carnegie quotes enthusiasm ,dale Carnegie quotes images ,dale Carnegie quotes on public speaking on Internet these Quotes will help you to learn something more in your life from Dale Carnegie Quotes
you can share these Quotes on social media platform with your friends hope you will like this post.
|dale carnegie quotes|
1. If you can't sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there and
worrying. It's the worry that gets you, not the loss of sleep.
2. Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with
all your heart, live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had
thought could never be yours.
3. If you want to win friends, make it a point to remember them. If you remember
my name, you pay me a subtle compliment; you indicate that I have made an
impression on you. Remember my name and you add to my feeling of
4. Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes the furthest is generally
the one who is willing to do and dare.
5. Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you
conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big
ones tend to take care of themselves.
6. If you believe in what you are doing, then let nothing hold you up in your work.
Much of the best work of the world has been done against seeming
impossibilities. The thing is to get the work done.
|dale carnegie best quotes|
7. It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing
that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.
8. The ideas I stand for are not mine. I borrowed them from Socrates. I swiped them
from Chesterfield. I stole them from Jesus. And I put them in a book. If you don't
like their rules whose would you use?
9. One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to
put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon-
instead of enjoying the roses blooming outside our windows today."
10. Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain -- and most fools do.
11. Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who
have kept on trying when there seemed to be no help at all.
12. You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people
than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.
13. Remember happiness doesn't depend on who you are or what you have; it depends
solely upon what you think.
14. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. The
sure-thing boat never gets far from shore."
15. Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
16. Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still.
17. I deal with the obvious. I present, reiterate and glorify the obvious -- because the
obvious is what people need to be told.
18. The royal road to a man's heart is to talk to him about the things he treasures
19. There are four ways, and only four ways, in which we have contact with the
world. We are evaluated and classified by these four contacts: what we do, how
we look, what we say, and how we say it.
20. Your purpose is to make your audience see what you saw, hear what you heard,
feel what you felt. Relevant detail, couched in concrete, colorful language, is the
best way to recreate the incident as it happened and to picture it for the audience.
21. Flaming enthusiasm, backed up by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that
most frequently makes for success.
22. If you want to be enthusiastic, act enthusiastic.
23. There is only one way... to get anybody to do anything. And that is by making the
other person want to do it.
24. When fate hands us a lemon, let's try to make a lemonade.
25. The successful man will profit from his mistakes and try again in a different way.