35 + Best Napoleon Hill Quotes - Think and Grow Rich Quotes
|napoleon hill quotes|
1. The best job goes to the person who can get it done without passing the buck or
coming back with excuses.
2. Do not wait; the time will never be "just right." Start where you stand, and work
with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be
found as you go along.
3. It is always your next move.
4. No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -- unless you let him.
5. The battle is all over except the "shouting" when one knows what is wanted and
has made up his mind to get it, whatever the price may be.
6. The starting point of all achievement is desire. Keep this constantly in mind.
Weak desires bring weak results, just as a small amount of fire makes a small
amount of heat.
|napoleon hill think and grow rich quotes|
7. Everyone enjoys doing the kind of work for which he is best suited.
8. It has always been my belief that a man should do his best, regardless of how
much he receives for his services, or the number of people he may be serving or
the class of people served.
9. When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild
those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.
10. The most common cause of fear of old age is associated with the possibility of
11. There is one quality which one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of
purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it.
12. Ideas... they have the power...
13. First comes thought; then organization of that thought, into ideas and plans; then
transformation of those plans into reality. The beginning, as you will observe, is
in your imagination.
|think and grow rich quotes|
14. There is always room for those who can be relied upon to delivery the goods
when they say they will.
15. Just as our eyes need light in order to see, our minds need ideas in order to
16. Money without brains is always dangerous.
17. War grows out of the desire of the individual to gain advantage at the expense of
his fellow men.
18. Persistence is to the character of man as carbon is to steel.
19. Reduce your plan to writing. The moment you complete this, you will have
definitely given concrete form to the intangible desire.
|napoleon hill motivational quotes|
20. Don't wait. The time will never be just right.
21. Think and grow rich.
22. Every person who wins in any undertaking must be willing to cut all sources of
retreat. Only by doing so can one be sure of maintaining that state of mind known
as a burning desire to win -- essential to success.
23. The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.
24. All great truths are simple in final analysis, and easily understood; if they are not,
they are not great truths.
25. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
26. No man can succeed in a line of endeavor which he does not like.
27. What we do not see, what most of us never suspect of existing, is the silent but
irresistible power which comes to the rescue of those who fight on in the face of
28. The majority of men meet with failure because of their lack of persistence in
creating new plans to take the place of those which fail.
29. The most interesting thing about a postage stamp is the persistence with which it
sticks to its job.
30. There is always room for those who can be relied upon to delivery the goods
when they say they will.
|napoleon hill quotes inspirational|
31. Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle...
32. It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to
33. No alibi will save you from accepting the responsibility.
34. You might well remember that nothing can bring you success but yourself.
35. Indecision is the seedling of fear.
36. Procrastination is the bad habit of putting of until the day after tomorrow what
should have been done the day before yesterday.
37. Big pay and little responsibility are circumstances seldom found together.