49 + Best Norman Vincent Peale Quotes from the Power of Positive Thinking
hay guys welcome again on our blog with new post this time we are going to post Norman Vincent Peale Quotes from the Power of Positive Thinking.
|norman vincent peale quotes|
1. Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can
2. Live your life and forget your age.
3. First thing every morning before you arise say out loud, "I believe," three times.
4. When you become detached mentally from yourself and concentrate on helping
other people with their difficulties, you will be able to cope with your own more
effectively. Somehow, the act of self-giving is a personal power-releasing factor.
5. There is a real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity
6. One of the greatest moments in anybody's developing experience is when he no
longer tries to hide from himself but determines to get acquainted with himself as
he really is.
7. Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they
haven't half the strength you think they have.
8. Become a possibilitarian. No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are,
raise your sights and see possibilities -- always see them, for they're always there.
9. Every problem has in it the seeds of its own solution. If you don't have any
problems, you don't get any seeds.
10. It is of practical value to learn to like yourself. Since you must spend so much
time with yourself you might as well get some satisfaction out of the relationship.
|norman vincent peale inspirational quotes|
11. We struggle with the complexities and avoid the simplicities.
12. The "how" thinker gets problems solved effectively because he wastes no time
with futile "ifs."
13. People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do
things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success.
14. Never talk defeat. Use words like hope, belief, faith, victory.
15. Joy increases as you give it, and diminishes as you try to keep it for yourself. In
giving it, you will accumulate a deposit of joy greater than you ever believed
16. Those who are fired with an enthusiastic idea and who allow it to take hold and
dominate their thoughts find that new worlds open for them. As long as
enthusiasm holds out, so will new opportunities.
17. Practice hope. As hopefulness becomes a habit, you can achieve a permanently
18. If you want to get somewhere you have to know where you want to go and how to
get there. Then never, never, never give up.
19. Drop the idea that you are Atlas carrying the world on your shoulders. The world
would go on even without you. Don't take yourself so seriously.
20. In every difficult situation is potential value. Believe this, then begin looking for
|quotes from the power of positive thinking|
21. The more you lose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy
you will have.
22. The "how" thinker gets problems solved effectively because he wastes no time
with futile "ifs" but goes right to work on the creative "how."
23. Resentment or grudges do no harm to the person against whom you hold these
feelings but every day and every night of your life, they are eating at you.
24. When a problem comes along, study it until you are completely knowledgeable.
Then find that weak spot, break the problem apart, and the rest will be easy.
the power of positive thinking book quotes
25. Understanding can overcome any situation, however mysterious or
insurmountable it may appear to be.
26. The mind, ever the willing servant, will respond to boldness, for boldness, in
effect, is a command to deliver mental resources.
27. Enthusiasm releases the drive to carry you over obstacles and adds significance to
all you do.
28. It's always too soon to quit!
29. Cushion the painful effects of hard blows by keeping the enthusiasm going strong,
even if doing so requires struggle.
30. Our happiness depends on the habit of mind we cultivate. So practice happy
thinking every day. Cultivate the merry heart, develop the happiness habit, and
life will become a continual feast.
|norman vincent peale quotes on positive thinking|
31. Life's blows cannot break a person whose spirit is warmed at the fire of
32. You can be greater than anything that can happen to you.
33. One way to become enthusiastic is to look for the plus sign. To make progress in
any difficult situation, you have to start with what's right about it and build on
34. When you wholeheartedly adopt a 'with all your heart' attitude and go all out with
the positive principle, you can do incredible things.
35. Watch your manner of speech if you wish to develop a peaceful state of mind.
Start each day by affirming peaceful, contented and happy attitudes and your days
will tend to be pleasant and successful.
36. To go fast, row slowly.
37. Anybody can do just about anything with himself that he really wants to and
makes up his mind to do. We are all capable of greater things than we realize.
38. Go forward confidently, energetically attacking problems, expecting favorable
39. Yesterday ended last night. Every day is a new beginning. Learn the skill of
forgetting. And move on.
|norman vincent peale quotes|
40. Believe it is possible to solve your problem. Tremendous things happen to the
believer. So believe the answer will come. It will.
41. The way to happiness: keep your heart free from hate, your mind from worry.
Live simply, expect little, give much. Fill your life with love. Scatter sunshine.
Forget self, think of others. Do as you would be done by. Try this for a week and
you will be surprised.
42. The positive thinker is a hard-headed, tough-minded, and factual realist. He sees
all the difficulties clearly... which is more than can be said for the average
negative thinker. But he sees more than difficulties -- he tries to see the solutions
of those difficulties.
43. Practice loving people. It is true that this requires effort and continued practice,
for some are not very lovable, or so it seems - with emphasis on "seems." Every
person has lovable qualities when you really learn to know him.
44. Never react emotionally to criticism. Analyze yourself to determine whether it is
justified. If it is, correct yourself. Otherwise, go on about your business.
45. When you are afraid, do the thing you are afraid of and soon you will lose your
fear of it.
46. The more you venture to live greatly, the more you will find within you what it
takes to get on top of things and stay there.
47. If you want things to be different, perhaps the answer is to become different
48. Remember, there is no situation so completely hopeless that something
constructive cannot be done about it. When faced with a minus, ask yourself what
you can do to make it a plus. A person practicing this attitude will extract
undreamed-of outcomes from the most unpromising situations. Realize that there
are no hopeless situations; there are only people who take hopeless attitudes.
49. Believe that you are bigger than your difficulties, for you are, indeed.
50. No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see the
possibilities -- they're always there.