Friday Quotes - Start your weekend with Motivation
Friday quotes Friday is a day to start your weekend with some motivational quotes by famous people. Here in this blog post we have some best friday motivational quotes for you.
You can share these friday quotes with your friends and family members.
|quotes about friday|
|quotation on friday|
2. “If my boss knew how unproductive I am on Fridays, he wouldn’t want me here either.”
3. “It’s Friday morning mankind! Good vibe, don’t frown and let the monster see you smile!”
|fun friday quotes|
4. “Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek!”
|friday fun quotes|
5. "It's Friday! Time to go make stories for Monday."
|friday quotes funny|
6. “Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week. In a worthy moment of peace and bliss.”
|funny friday quotes|
7. “Every Friday, I like to high five myself for getting through another week on little more than caffeine, willpower, and inappropriate humor.”
8. “Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week. It is a day to celebrate that which you set out to accomplish at the beginning of the week.”
|quotes for happy friday|
9. "Friday is my second favorite F word. Food is my first"
|quotes on happy friday|
10. “I have never in my life found myself in a situation where I’ve stopped work and said, ‘Thank God it’s Friday.’ But weekends are special even if your schedule is all over the place. Something tells you the weekend has arrived and you can indulge yourself a bit.”
|happy friday quotes|
11. “Friday is about hanging out with friends, having fun.”
|thought for friday|
12. “When you leave work on Friday, leave work. Don’t let technology follow you throughout your weekend (answering text messages and emails) take a break you will be more refreshed to begin the workweek if you have had a break.”
|friday motivation quotes|
13. “Hands up if you’re ready to do something you’ll regret this weekend. Go forth! You have my blessing.”
|friday morning quotes|
14. “Friday. The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend.”
|morning friday quotes|
15. “Making food is a wonderful way to spend a Friday night.”
|friday motivation quote|
16. “Change your way of thinking. Use your energy to accomplish more productive things. The choice is yours and it can be made today!”
|friday motivational quotes|
17. “Life is good especially on a Friday.”
|friday quotes in english|
18. “Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom.”
|friday motivational quote|
19. “Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is yourer than you.”
|motivational friday quotes|
20. “On a Friday night, I like to go out because my friends, who have been working normal hours, just want to let go after a stressful week at work.”
21. “I don’t care if Monday’s blue, Tuesday’s gray and Wednesday too. Thursday I don’t care about you. It’s Friday I’m in love.”
22. “This Friday, finish your work and be done. Look forward to the weekend and have some fun!”
23. “Make a Friday a day to celebrate work well done that you can be proud of knowing that you just didn’t put in time to the next paycheck.”
24. “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.”
25. "It's Friday night. Time to be a hero and rescue some wine trapped in a bottle."
26. “Life is like a sewer… what you get out of it depends on what you put into it.”
27. ”Rise up and attack the day with enthusiasm.”
28. ”It’s time to embrace the crazy beautiful mess that you are because it’s almost the weekend.”
29. “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.”
30. “Music always sounds better on Friday.”
31. “By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.”
32. "Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays."
33. "Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced."
34. “Life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you respond to it."
35. "It's finally Friday, I'm free again. I got my motor running for a wild weekend."
36. "I'll just stay home and eat a lot of gelato and write about how true love is nothing but a myth."
37. "Let's sit on a rooftop at 2am and talk about life."
38. “These are the things to live for.”
39. “You know what I want to do? Wake up one weekend and not have to go anywhere and do nothing.”
40. “A wild and crazy weekend involves sitting on the front porch, smoking a cigar, reading a book.”
41. “The weekends are too short for sleep!”
42. “Weekends don’t pay as well as weekdays but at least there’s football.”
43. “Spend some time this weekend on home improvement; improve your attitude toward your family.”
44. “Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed?”
45. “Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.”
46. “Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest.”
47. “Pretend like it’s the weekend … We could pretend it all the time.”
48. “I have been known to hang out and party back in the day. I had a weekend that lasted a few years.”
49. “I work mostly during the week, and on the weekend I get to hang out with friends, so it balances out pretty well.”
50. “It’s the weekend. Do something that your future self will thank you for.”